Monday 14 November 2011

Sleeping with Hinako

So I came across this anime... and it is the most pointless show ever. The idea for this show is that the viewer is supposed to play this while they're going to sleep. So that they can sleep with Hinako, literally sleep with her. There are some perverted angles, but no nudity. I wouldn't recommend that a young person watch it, lets put it that way.

Anyway, the show starts off with Hinako saying that she's ready to go to bed, and then lying down talking to the viewer for a bit, and then sleeping. Pervy shots throughout. And that's pretty much it. When I first heard about the show I didn't really believe that that's all the show was about. I felt like there must be something more, but after a quick internet search and 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back... yes that's all there is to it. It's basically a show for lonely, lonely, girlfriend-less men.

I kind of want to recommend this show so that someone else can feel my pain... but no, do not watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment