Thursday 16 July 2009

With Oden On Our Side- Amon Amarth

This band is my current favourite, because of the song Hermod's ride to Hel. It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, when i hear that song... it feels like i'm soaring inside. The awesomeness, it fills me. I love the instrumentals. sometimes I focus only one the instruments and block out the voices because they just... sing to me, for lack of better phrase :P but I also enjoy the vocals. as opposed to other, similar kinds of music, I find the vocals to be oddly clear... in a guttural sort of way (if you listen to death metal/ other guttural stuff, you'll know what I mean) its almost relaxing. But yes, Hermod's ride to Hel is my absolute favourite song right now, everything in that one clicks for me, but the other songs are good too. Great album

No comments:

Post a Comment